President is destroying America
Letters to the Editor
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:30 AM
To the editor:
Who is Saul Alinsky? Well, to our President and Hillary Clinton and most of the people in Obama’s cabinet he is God. But Saul David Alinsky was a communist American community organizer and writer. He is most noted for his book Rules for Radicals which to liberals is their bible.
Our President is turning this great nation into a social stat. That is what he meant when he said back in 2008 he was “five days away from fundamentally transforming America.” In Saul Alinsky’s book Rules for Radicals there are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is most important. Here are the eight rules.
(1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
(2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
(3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unstainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
(4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
(5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing, and income).
(6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to, take control of what children learn in school (common core).
(7) Religion – remove the believe in God from government and schools.
(8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening in the United States? Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “useful idiots.” The useful idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the United States. It may be too late to reverse the decline. Wake up people, it’s here already.